With over 650 members representing 270,000 employees, the State Chamber of Oklahoma is a powerful force in advancing policies that benefit Oklahoma and its business community. When you join the State Chamber, you gain a strong partner and advocate at the State Capitol.
Your membership offers opportunities for networking with businesses and policymakers influencing issues affecting your company. In addition, the State Chamber is the only entity that advocates for companies across the entire state.
Our commitment to our members includes:
- Monitoring legislation that can affect the business community
- Sharing valuable political insights and intelligence
- Lobbying at the state level on behalf of business interests
- Keeping you informed on ways you can impact policy
- Creating opportunities for additional visibility for your business
- Building effective partnerships and coalitions
- Connecting leaders through high-level networking and events