Review and analyze all legislation and proposed rules and regulations that impact Oklahoma’s energy and natural resource sector.
2023 Policy Positions
- Monitoring any PFAS legislation/regulations and ensuring that the best available science is used in any public policy debate.
- Oppose proposal to destabilize current electrical structure in Oklahoma for any customers.
- Support the rights of industry, public and private land and mineral owners to be free from burdensome regulations due to migratory birds, candidate, threatened, and endangered species.
- Oppose state regulations on energy, environment and natural resources that are more stringent than federal laws and regulations.
- Oppose any unnecessary regulatory intrusion into energy industry operations.
- Support the retention and protection of the rights and private property aspects of Oklahoma’s surface and groundwater laws.
- Support voluntary carbon capture and sequestration strategies in the energy industry.
- Support the Oklahoma Corporation Commission efforts to properly administering funds for plugging of orphan wells.
- Support state primacy over environmental regulations and energy and natural resource industry operations.
Staff & Committee Contacts
Joining a Committee
State Chamber members are invited to join one or more of our committees and be a part of helping shape our policy agenda. Using the link below, you can fill out a committee application form.
Got a question? No problem.
About the State Chamber
Established in 1926, The State Chamber is a statewide membership organization. Our purpose is to be the unified voice of business and the most effective advocacy organization at the State Capitol. Every day, The State Chamber fights for Oklahoma’s future by defending the right of every business to thrive.
P O Box 53217 | Oklahoma City, OK 73152-3217
330 NE 10th Street | Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Note: We cannot receive mail at our physical address, so please send all correspondence to the PO Box shown above
(405) 235-3669 Phone | (405) 235-3670 Fax
The State Chamber of Oklahoma is a powerful force in advancing policies that benefit Oklahoma and its business community. When you join the State Chamber, you gain a strong partner and advocate at the State Capitol.
Membership offers opportunities for networking with businesses and policymakers influencing issues affecting your company. In addition, the State Chamber is the only entity that advocates for companies across the entire state.