To expand and grow critical components of Oklahoma’s economy, it is important to keep the manufacturing community engaged in policy making decisions which may help or hurt their ability to remain competitive and ensure an opportunity for growth.
Oklahoma’s Manufacturers Association
For more than twenty years, the State Chamber has also served as Oklahoma’s Manufacturers’ Association. Representing small, medium and large manufacturers at both the State Capitol and in Washington, D.C., we have focused our efforts on issues critical to manufacturers’ bottom line.
2023 Policy Positions
- Support manufacturing work-based learning programs to increase the manufacturing workforce in Oklahoma.
- Support manufacturers in the research and development endeavors and ensure there is access to capital resources for the commercialization of new ideas.
- Support tax incentives promoting automotive assembly and supply chain manufacturing and its infrastructure in Oklahoma.
- Protect current sales tax exemption for manufacturing of goods and support clarification of sales tax exemptions for current custom manufacturing, especially as it relates to double taxation.
- Support expanding new sectors in manufacturing, including all the above energy sources on an equal playing field.
- Reduce the regulatory and statutory burdens on manufacturers while assisting them in their efforts to comply with current laws and regulations.
- Support innovative childcare solutions for Oklahoma workforce.
President & CEO
Cosmetic Specialty Labs
Joining a Committee
State Chamber members are invited to join one or more of our committees and be a part of helping shape our policy agenda. Using the link below, you can fill out a committee application form.
About the State Chamber
What is the State Chamber?
Established in 1926, The State Chamber is a statewide membership organization. Our purpose is to be the unified voice of business and the most effective advocacy organization at the State Capitol. Every day, The State Chamber fights for Oklahoma’s future by defending the right of every business to thrive.
What is the State Chamber Research Foundation?
General Contact Information
P O Box 53217 | Oklahoma City, OK 73152-3217
330 NE 10th Street | Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Note: We cannot receive mail at our physical address, so please send all correspondence to the PO Box shown above
(405) 235-3669 Phone | (405) 235-3670 Fax
Why become a member?
The State Chamber of Oklahoma is a powerful force in advancing policies that benefit Oklahoma and its business community. When you join the State Chamber, you gain a strong partner and advocate at the State Capitol.
Membership offers opportunities for networking with businesses and policymakers influencing issues affecting your company. In addition, the State Chamber is the only entity that advocates for companies across the entire state.