To expand and grow critical components of Oklahoma’s economy, it is important to keep the manufacturing community engaged in policy making decisions which may help or hurt their ability to remain competitive and ensure an opportunity for growth.
Oklahoma’s Manufacturers Association
For more than twenty years, the State Chamber has also served as Oklahoma’s Manufacturers’ Association. Representing small, medium and large manufacturers at both the State Capitol and in Washington, D.C., we have focused our efforts on issues critical to manufacturers’ bottom line.
2022 Policy Positions
- Support tax incentives promoting automotive assembly and supply chain manufacturing in Oklahoma.
- Reduce the regulatory and statutory burdens on small businesses and manufacturers while assisting them in their efforts to comply with current laws and regulations.
- Support tax incentives, credits and other benefits that foster growth opportunities for Oklahoma’s manufacturing ecosystem.
- Support manufacturers in the research and development endeavors and ensure there is access to capital resources for the commercialization of new ideas.
- Support manufacturing apprenticeship programs to increase manufacturing jobs in Oklahoma.
Joining a Committee
State Chamber members are invited to join one or more of our committees and be a part of helping shape our policy agenda. Using the link below, you can fill out a committee application form.
Got a question? No problem.
About the State Chamber
Established in 1926, The State Chamber is a statewide membership organization. Our purpose is to be the unified voice of business and the most effective advocacy organization at the State Capitol. Every day, The State Chamber fights for Oklahoma’s future by defending the right of every business to thrive.
P O Box 53217 | Oklahoma City, OK 73152-3217
330 NE 10th Street | Oklahoma City, OK 73104
Note: We cannot receive mail at our physical address, so please send all correspondence to the PO Box shown above
(405) 235-3669 Phone | (405) 235-3670 Fax
The State Chamber of Oklahoma is a powerful force in advancing policies that benefit Oklahoma and its business community. When you join the State Chamber, you gain a strong partner and advocate at the State Capitol.
Membership offers opportunities for networking with businesses and policymakers influencing issues affecting your company. In addition, the State Chamber is the only entity that advocates for companies across the entire state.